The N95 Particulate Respirator Mask with Exhalation Valve is designed to prevent inhalation of dust, bacteria and viruses .The unique double-walled design of the N95 Particulate Respirator Mask efficiently provides respiratory protection for the wearer while maintaining an effective seal.
This valve helps keep the user comfortable by reducing heat and humidity inside the mask, Protect yourself from germs, viruses, bacteria and other harmful particulates when you buy your N95 Particulate Respirator Mask with Exhalation.
- Disposable N95 valved respirator mask carries N95 approval rating for non-oil based particle filtration
- Can be worn comfortably for longer periods than unvalved respirators
- Best choice for extended wear in hot, dusty or physically demanding conditions
- Cool Breathable Value means your face stays cooler and your eyeglasses don't fog
- Advanced 5 layer protection fliter out small particles and improves breathability
- Pliant nose foam and adjustable nosepiece form a secure seal
- Lightweight and cool for increased wearability
- Soft inner material adds comfort
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1) How to wear and remove your N95 Mask?
2) How long can the mask be worn for?
For hygiene reasons it recommend to be used up to 24 hours, but if you follow the below steps in the below video you can prolonger the life of the mask.
If the mask is damage or soiled please discard into the bin.
N95 Adult Mask - Black
Putting On The Respirator
1. Position the respirator in your hands with the nose piece at your fingertips.
2. Cup the respirator in your hand allowing the headbands to hang below your hand. Hold the respirator under your chin with the nosepiece up.
3. The top strap (on single or double strap respirators) goes over and rests at the top back of your head. The bottom strap is positioned around the neck and below the ears. Do not crisscross straps.
4. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nose clip (if present). Slide fingertips down both sides of the metal strip to mold the nose area to the shape of your nose.
Checking your seal
1. Place both hands over the respirator, take a quick breath in to check whether the respirator seals tightly to the face.
2. Place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. If you feel leakage, there is not a proper seal.
3. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nosepiece as described. If air leaks at the mask edges, re-adjust the straps along the sides of your head until a proper seal is achieved.
4. If you cannot achieve a proper seal due to air leakage, ask for help or try a different size or model.
Removing Your Respirator
DO NOT TOUCH the front of the respirator! It may be contaminated
Remove by pulling the bottom strap over back of head, followed by the top strap, without touching the respirator.
Discard in waste container. WASH YOUR HANDS!
Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.